December 9, 2019 –
We’re running an 8 week cycle program to be held at Eltham Leisure Centre each Monday night at 7:30pm. The classes are 1 hour long and will be with coach Zac Anderson.
Take your training to the next level with structured indoor training specific to your fitness levels. Cycling or triathlon focus – these sessions will get your body in peak condition for your upcoming events.
This 8 week training cycle begins on the 14 October 2019.
Where: Eltham Leisure Centre, 40 Brougham Ave Eltham, 3095
When: Monday nights from 14 October 2019 – 2 December 2019
Cost: $80 for the full 8 week program | $12 per individual class
Who: open to all Eltham Tri and non-Eltham Tri members
- Threshold testing which will allow you to determine your training zones, to get the best out of your training.
- Group training with like-minded individuals
- Build strength and speed through a specialised program that teaches you the correct muscle activation in your legs when cycling
- Correcting of your cycling position to increase power output on your pedal rotations
- Prepare you for open road cycling
About the coach:
These sessions will be run by Zac Anderson. Zac has been a long time member and coach for Eltham Tri and we are very excited to have him run this program. Zac’s qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Human Movement and Exercise Science)
- Triathlon Australia Registered Development Coach
- Certificate IV in Sports Coaching
- ASCA Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Les Mills RPM (indoor cycling) and Thump Boxing Advanced Instructor)
- Owner of C2Z Performance Coaching
- Head Coach of School Sport Victoria Triathlon
Payment can be made via bank transfer using the below details, or with cash on the night.
Account name: Eltham Tri and Open Water Club