Lower car park
next to the shared path
Get down to this fun and challenging session with Coach Luke.
All local runners welcome… You do not need to be a Triathlete or even a competitive runner. This is a running group that values the company of others, who enjoy pushing themselves a little in a friendly environment without any cost attached.
Beer and Pizza
On every last Thursday of the month we will adjourn to Prosciutto Brothers for Beer and Pizza post session.
Coached by the highly accomplished Luke Whitmore; Triathlete, Coach, Full-Time Firefighter and Dad. Luke’s credentials are many and while retired from the professional ranks of triathlon, he now gets great satisfaction in giving back to the sport through his coaching endeavours – catering for all levels of trathlete.
Some of Luke’s professional results:
- Ironman Australia 2013 3rd
- Portarlington Long Course 2013 1st
- Geelong 70.3 2013 17th
- Cape Patterson Olympic Distance 2012 1st
- Shepparton 70.3 2012 12th
- Victorian Olympic Distance Championships 2012 4th
- Forster Long Course Triathlon 2012 7th