Cost: $10 per session or 10 pass card for $80.
Where: Greensborough Athletics track (Willinda Park)
Who: Anyone and everyone all abilities welcomed, encouraged and catered for.
What: Technique / Activation Drills / Controlled speed work
"Want to become a better runner? learn how to minimise injury? train in a positive and motivating group atmosphere?
This is for you… Wake-up, Rug-up and I'll see you there"…Luke
This session is coached by the highly accomplished Luke Whitmore; Triathlete, Coach, Full-Time Firefighter and Dad. Luke's credentials are many and while retired from the professional ranks of triathlon, he now gets great satisfaction in giving back to the sport through his coaching endeavours – catering for all levels of trathlete.
Some of Luke's professional results:
- Ironman Australia 2013 3rd
- Portarlington Long Course 2013 1st
- Geelong 70.3 2013 17th
- Cape Patterson Olympic Distance 2012 1st
- Shepparton 70.3 2012 12th
- Victorian Olympic Distance Championships 2012 4th
- Forster Long Course Triathlon 2012 7th